Sponsoring a child is the most powerful way you can help transform a life. Thanks to generous underwriting, 100% of every donation directly benefits the children we serve.
- $50 pays for the laboratory expense for one child
- $75 pays for the radiology expense for one child
- $100 pays for food for a child and his/her family for one Surgery Weekend
- $150 pays for the lodging expenses of a child and his/her family for one Surgery Weekend
- $300 pays for the travel expenses of one out-of-town child and his/her family for one Surgery Weekend
- $500 pays for hospitalization expenses for patients for one Surgery Weekend
Any donation level is greatly appreciated.
The actual surgeries, medical services and related health care are donated by professional medical personnel. The surgeons and other medical professionals who participate are volunteers and are not compensated, nor does the partner hospital receive any reimbursement other than the cost of disposables utilized in providing patient care.
Yet, there are many other expenses. Our Surgery Weekends also include food, lodging and transportation for the patient and their parents, as well as over-the-counter medicines, dental supplies, pharmaceuticals for the patient and much more. Your generous donation to sponsor a child will allow Fresh Start Caring For Kids Foundation to focus more resources on the true medical needs.